Talk about cute, fun, and tasty! Kids love it. This recipe comes from www.chex.com/glutenfree, and they have lots of other fun recipes that are also GF, so check it out.
1 1/4 cups Rice Chex® cereal (gluten free)
1 cup white vanilla chips
4 rolls Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-Ups® chewy fruit snack in favorite flavor (from 5-oz box), unwrapped
12 candy worms
1. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with fingers to 3/4 cup.
2. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla chips as directed on package until melted and stirred smooth. Add crushed cereal; stir until well coated.
3. Unroll fruit snack rolls. For each sushi roll, spread 1/4 of cereal mixture on snack roll to within 1/2 inch of one short side. Arrange 3 candy worms, side by side, on cereal-covered short side.
4. Starting with short side topped with candy worms, roll up each snack roll tightly, pressing unfilled short side of roll to seal.
5. Let sushi rolls stand 5 to 10 minutes or until firm. Cut each roll into 4 slices.